Friday 20 June 2008

Private Practice

I have been seeing clients privately for a number of years and this has been a real education on the difference between the theory of change work and the reality of "working in the trenches" Most clients don't care about whether the practitioner "does NLP" or any other approach, they just want results! Being part of the JBW network and having featured extensively on BBC Radio ensures that I have an ongoing stream of clients and this is absolutely the best way to develop skills. I have learned far more in private practice than I ever could from attending trainings and reading books and I have discovered lots of new approaches that don't fit into standard NLP and Hypnosis. Some of these have been outlined on the http://www.provocativechangeworks.com/ site.

No comments: