Friday 5 September 2008

Provocative Change Works at IASH

Today was quite a day! At 11am I presented the first ever Provocative Change Works training at the IASH conference. The challenge was to get a really concentrated useful workshop into just 90 minutes. I had been mulling what to include for a few days and reckon I got what I consider to be the key ingredients.
I covered the "What's wrong with that?" exercise as well as the voice tempo exercise, my arm induction and a basic introduction into the key principals of Provocative Change Works.

It was a good group of around 30+ including Steve Andreas and it was great to see people have fun with the exercises and to have so much good feedback! In the afternoon I attended a really interesting talk by Don Blackerby on using NLP in education and tomrrow I'll be interviewing him for www.nlpmp3.com. Tonight its room service and a much needed rest before day two at IASH, when I'll be checking Robert Dilts and Steve Andreas's presentations.

No comments: