Sunday 16 November 2008

The Funniest thing I heard all year!

A friend of mine just e-mailed me this link about Peter Mandelson and "associates..."

http://britanniaradio.blogspot.com/2008/11/notably-limited-personality-mike.html

Its the first chance I have had to catch up on e-mails as I've been engrossed in running the first part of an NLP Master Prac for the last four days. However although its hysterically funny, even funnier is that the implicated party actually believes that ALL the responsees to the blog are myself! BTW I always thought Mandelson and "his associates" were a tad shifty...


LOL

"You know paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep..."

David Crosby

1 comment:

Nick Kemp said...

It appears that paranoia and selective amnesia now go hand in hand as well!

LOL