Tuesday 30 December 2008

2009, just a step away and time for new plans


As 2008 is fast coming to a close I'm focussing on 2009 which is full of exciting new possibilities, including a host of overseas Provocative Change Works workshops. I currently have no plans to run standard NLP trainings and am instead focussing on presenting my own work which I use to really good effect in private practice.

My background in NLP has been very useful in exploring Frank Farrelly and Milton Erickson's approaches and I realised when I attended the IASH convention, just how far I have moved from the straight ahead NLP approach!

I just added a section on my central site on how to choose a practitioner which I am quite pleased with!

See http://www.nickkemp.com/how-to-choose-an-nlp-practitioner-or-hypnotherapist.php

No comments: