Sunday 28 December 2008

Online updates


Most people fail to realise that maintaining websites and blogs is an ongoing activity and can take up a fair amount of time. I run 10 sites and each of them requires a great deal of maintainance, which means a lot of copy writing!
The central site www.nickkemp.com which details all my private work and the sister site www.nickkemptraining.com has my training schedule for the UK, USA and Europe. These have the most updates, but the Provocative Therapy sites including http://www.associationforprovocativetherapy.com also require ongoing updates to keep them current.
The www.nlpmp3.com site has regular updates of products and interviews and attracts a great deal of traffic. This site is a resource for NLP and associated fields and is deliberately non territorial, so people can get a rounded view of different trainer takes. Today I'll be writing another 2000 words for my main site and updating blogs

No comments: