Saturday 20 December 2008

Bye bye 2008, hello to 2009


2008 has been an extremely busy year and I have had the opportunity to spend tme with some truly great trainers, including my good friend Frank Farrelly and Doug O Brien. I have also had regular contact with Andrew T Austin and Steve Andreas, both hugely talented individuals who bring genuine inovation at a time when many standards in NLP have descended into territorial nonsense and quite ludicrous mindreading (I am constantly amused by the nonsense and fabrications in newsgroups online, which are IMO a dreadful advert for NLP!)

One of the great benefits of hosting other trainers and running www.nlpmp3.com is that I get to mix with trainers of all types and views as well as running a busy private practice and numerous corporate trainings. I am also fortunate to have both Anglo American Books and Crownhouse Publishing promoting my products internationally and CDs still sell really well across all Amazon and other online sites.

In 2009 I am running more public events than ever and many are overseas. One of the highlights will be co training with Frank Farrelly as well as running a series of events in the USA and Europe. There will also be new audio and video products released in Europe and the USA as well as new online projects, to be announced early 2009. Thanks to everyone who has bought products online, attended workshops and fedback on many published articles.

Have a Very Cool Yule

Regards

Nick Kemp

No comments: