Saturday 12 July 2008

IEMT with Andrew T Austin

Yesterday we completed day one of the IEMT course with Andrew T Austin. I have known Andy for a number of years and was looking forward to attending this two day training. I already had a thumbnail sketch of the process which he outlined when he ran an evening event in Leeds earlier this year, which was sufficient for me to run an invitation only event in Leeds. I was surprised even on day one by how effective this set of tools are and can envisage using the IEMT tool kit in my own work with future clients.

Andy's style of presentation is very relaxed but solidly based around his experiences in a therapeutic context. Its rare to attend a training which is grounded in years of clinical experience and is framed in an easy to learn and very practical frame. I would fully recommend anyone who works in a therapeutic context or who simply wants to develop their own communication skills, to attend this training.

See http://www.integraleyemovementtherapy.com/

No comments: