Saturday 17 January 2009

And the 14th day was a day of rest!


After running trainings and seeing clients non stop for 14 days, today is a day of rest! January 2009 has started with a bang and although I'm not running the standard NLP trainings, I have far more going on and for me far more interesting projects which will take me all over the globe.

I am also refining and focussing on tuning up the Provocative Change Works approach material. A recent day's training on working in therapy was very useful in helping me clarify the key elements of this approach and throughout 2009 I will be teaching this to the public for the first time.

However this weekend is work free (apart from blogging) and time to try out a new VHT and Egnater power and pre amp combination in the studio. These are literally the best units for getting great guitar sounds and rare as hell to obtain!

www.nickkemp.com

No comments: